Wikki evaluations

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Mar 21 04:47:09 PST 2004

Hi Anderson,
How's your evaluation of the wikki's going? I found another project
which might be useful to consider: www.wakkawiki.com
Seems to have all features which we need: ACL's, easy editing, page
ownership, various systems of change notification including hooks with
CVS & SVN, MySQL/PHP based, very clean XHTML/CSS templates and *really*
small.

Two issues so far though:
* I haven't been able to install it locally (the installation "hangs" at
"testing your installation")
* It doesn't seem to be maintained actively (it isn't abandoned though)

Could you look into it? Thanks & have fun :-)

FAQ and Website Maintainer