Discrepancies in mission statements format.

Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational bill at nospam.dot
Thu Mar 18 07:36:20 PST 2004

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational said the following on 03/15/04 22:37:
> ><snip>

> OK I've added them back in. Since they're so trivial I've added them to
> all manifesto's, I don't think anyone will mind.

I agree. And that could be supported, if anyone objects, under the aegis
of "standard format", "pretty up", etc.

Thanks.

Oh, BTW. Noticed that it's time to add HLFS into org doc stuff. I've
posted to Archaic asking if he would be willing to gen a paragraph for
"Scope" and "Bounds". Also noted no "Bounds" entry for nALFS. I'm going
to query Kevin and see if one is needed. I don't know how I overlooked
it.

I'm currently scanning the whole set to see if any other major areas are
affected. Hopefully, we'll catch any in one pass here.

--
Bill Maltby,
LFS Organizational