Discrepancies in mission statements format.

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Mar 15 11:21:41 PST 2004

Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational said the following on 03/15/04 19:10:
> Continuing my initial pass through the docs stuff, I see a "header"
> format for ALFS and others that are different. Looks like a missing
> heading on the other pages. Or one left on ALFS that you wanted to
> remove?

I've removed the Homepage from the hints, patches & BLFS since they're
superfluous. I've also corrected the ALFS header to be more consistent
with the others. Should I add team members to the others? I was under
the impression that they shouldn't be added to the manifesto's, since
they only describe the project, not who's in it.

> *AK* The HLFS manifesto page was a *shocker*. I was expecting to appear

Oops, no I made a mistake in referring to the proper location of the
stylesheet.

> BTW, I think they are pretty cool. The patches one needs a few holes in
> the jacket though. What about the website one - it needs a custom one
> too, doesn't it? What came to mind was something like a Tux casting a
> spider web, or maybe viewing one of those futuristic galactic navigation
> charts we see in various sci-fi scenarios. Or maybe directing traffic,

Well, as long as we don't hear from Craig, we're stuck with the current
logo's (which are great as far as I'm concerned). Hope he'll soon have
time to create a new one for HLFS.

FAQ and Website Maintainer