Discrepancies in mission statements format.

Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational bill at nospam.dot
Mon Mar 15 10:10:59 PST 2004

Continuing my initial pass through the docs stuff, I see a "header"
format for ALFS and others that are different. Looks like a missing
heading on the other pages. Or one left on ALFS that you wanted to
remove?

*AK* The HLFS manifesto page was a *shocker*. I was expecting to appear
like the others, but it looks like another website page. Intentional?
In my ignorance, looks like it's just that it is awaiting a cool logo
like the other pages have? I saw you post about that - otherwise I would
have been (even more) clueless.

BTW, I think they are pretty cool. The patches one needs a few holes in
the jacket though. What about the website one - it needs a custom one
too, doesn't it? What came to mind was something like a Tux casting a
spider web, or maybe viewing one of those futuristic galactic navigation
charts we see in various sci-fi scenarios. Or maybe directing traffic,

Bill Maltby,
LFS Organizational
billATlinuxfromscratchDOTorg
Use fixed above line to mail me direct