First look at docs on website - I like!

Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational bill at nospam.dot
Mon Mar 15 09:39:32 PST 2004

Hi Jeroen!

Made it a point to go to website and take a peek! I had no idea what it
would end up like visually! I think you've done a really nice job!
Thanks!

When I first saw the six bullet items in "Manifesto", fourth paragraph I
thought "where's the links?". Then when I realized 3 <PGDN> strokes
covered the whole part, I realized they weren't needed. *chuckle* It
seemed so much larger when I was working on the raw text!

Anyway, I noted that in Scope, I had not yet updated to include HLFS. Is
it still too early, or should I (or you?) gen a one or two liner to add
in there? It might be best to wait for their webpage?

Another thought I had was that maybe a news item and/or announcement to
the lists is in order? Long-time users may not notice the addition on
the main page and I think it might be useful to be sure that folks see
that *some* substantial progress has been made, after all this time has
passed.

Let me know what you think and if I should do anything.

Thanks!

--
Bill Maltby,
LFS Organizational