What about extending the wiki...?

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at jeroencoumans.nl
Sun Mar 14 03:53:39 PST 2004

Anderson Lizardo said the following on 03/13/04 20:10:

> I'll do my usual "see by myself" evaluation of Tikiwiki. First I'll
> register an account on a site powered by it and see how friendly it is
> for a newcomer. Then I will install it locally to see how difficult it
> is to configure from an admin POV.

Great, I look forward to it! You can validate it against rougly the same
requirements as in
http://archives.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/website/2004-January/002109.html
although (9) and (11) are less important and may completely vanish.

I need to figure out a good information architecture and I'm not sure if
our homepage should be news-oriented, especially since the only news
which we have most of the time is a new release.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans