What about extending the wiki...?

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at jeroencoumans.nl
Sun Mar 14 03:45:03 PST 2004

Bill Maltby, LFS Organizational said the following on 03/13/04 20:18:
> Exactly my concern. The diff between current CVS activity levels and the
> *potential* activity is purely related to a dozen or so people updating
> CVS vs. 10k+ *possibly* updating wiki-site. If only 1% a day change
> only 1 thing, that's still 100/day. If we still have other list traffic

I guess that is another requirement for our target Wiki: to have
different levels of e-mail notification, from full (list a full diff of
changed pages) to minimal (which pages have been changed today?). It
would be even better if this level is user-configurable instead of
site-wide configurable.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans