What about extending the wiki...?

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at jeroencoumans.nl
Sat Mar 13 09:59:36 PST 2004

Bill, you make so many points that I can't get myself to discuss
everyone of them! :-) I see that you have not familiarized yourself
enough with Wiki to take away all concerns (or perhaps just the opposite
;-). Some guarantees though:

* pages can *never* be completely removed by non-admin users
* everyone can revert to a previous version of a wikipage thanks to
virtually unlimited revision control
* we can mix non-editable content (such as navigation structure) with
editable content.
* we can lock pages completely.

For the record:
Will you endorse at least phase 1 and 2 of my initial proposal? Thus, to
setup a Wiki which has decent user auth (thus not PHPWiki, yet) and
promote it as the main website (though not actually replacing it until
phase 3)?

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans