LFS Team

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Thu Mar 4 21:57:17 PST 2004

Bill Maltby wrote:

> > I assume Ryan will take over his place as the toolchain maintainer? Or
> > should we vote about this on lfs-dev/lfs-hackers?
>
> Ryan is the logical choice (being the actual developer of PLFS) but may
> have workload constraints.

Hehehe, workload at present is getting glibc sorted and round the clock
testing.

Toolchain maintainer (emphasis on maintainer) I can do (and am pretty
much doing as such ATM).

Editing, for the present moment (until the new glibc is fully sorted
out) can wait...

I'd say however, it's up to Gerard and/or the community to decide.
Whatever is decided really is irrelevant though,
I'll still be hanging around hammering on the toolchain like I
always have ;-)

[R]