test.lfs.org branch

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 27 14:55:07 PDT 2004

Jeremy Huntwork said the following on 26-07-2004 17:41:
> Anderson, Jeroen,
>
> Would you guys mind taking a look at the test.lfs.org branch and see if
> it's starting to look more like what we want?

I'm afraid I can't really comment on it since I have very little spare
time. I have work, study and I'm going to move to an appartment next
week. (all fun though :))

 From what I saw, it seems you brought in all changes we made from the
original TWiki distribution. If we can then use that branch as a drop-in
replacement for the current installation, and add the new webpages
(without checking them in), the import was succesful.

We should be able to verify that by temporarily moving the current
test.linuxfromscratch.org directory and checking out test.lfs.org.

The next step would be a post-commit script which does the checkout,
adding of wiki pages & adding the rendered books etc.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans