Wanted: FTP mirror administrator

jeremy at jutley.org jeremy at jutley.org
Fri Jul 23 16:55:23 PDT 2004

> jeremy at jutley.org wrote:
>
>>RR-DNS had not been set up as of yet, because I'd never gotten the list
>> of
>>FTP Mirror IP's from Roel.  Tim, Justin, if you guys could compile that,
>>and email it to me at jeremy at linuxfromscratch.org, I'll set up the RR-DNS
>>for "packages.linuxfromscratch.org" to point to a random FTP mirror.
>>

> That is what I thought.  In my last email I added mirror admins to speak
> up with their time slots for rsync'ing, so they should also email their
> ip's and info also, since we do not have a list at the moment.
>
> A setup for packages... would be good.  Thanks Jeremy.

Consider it done, just let me know the IP's you need it pointed to - I
don't have Roel's collection of information available anymore.  Also, are
you guys going to be monitoring the book for new packages to add?  I know
I updated a couple of packages in LFS-Unstable last night, so those
packages will need to be added to the archive.  I'm also working on the
possibility of getting you and Tim shell access to Belg as well.

-J-