Wanted: FTP mirror administrator

Justin Knierim lfs at jrknierim.de
Fri Jul 23 16:13:32 PDT 2004

jeremy at jutley.org wrote:

>RR-DNS had not been set up as of yet, because I'd never gotten the list of
>FTP Mirror IP's from Roel.  Tim, Justin, if you guys could compile that,
>and email it to me at jeremy at linuxfromscratch.org, I'll set up the RR-DNS
>for "packages.linuxfromscratch.org" to point to a random FTP mirror.

That is what I thought.  In my last email I added mirror admins to speak
up with their time slots for rsync'ing, so they should also email their
ip's and info also, since we do not have a list at the moment.

A setup for packages... would be good.  Thanks Jeremy.

--
Justin R. Knierim
lfs at jrknierim dot de