FTP Mirror ready

Justin Knierim lfs at jrknierim.de
Fri Jul 23 14:15:46 PDT 2004

Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> Justin, Tim, please work out the necessary arrangements with Scott.
> When you guys are done, mail the updates to
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/becomemirror.html to this list so we
> can pick them up.

Tim and I were hard at work today and so the mirror is ready for
startup.  Attached is the updated lfs-ftp-rsync.sh script for the
mirrors.  We kept the existing one and just updated it for the new
server and module names.  We agreed on keeping rsyncing daily.

Admins for existing mirrors:  Could you please just give us a quick
email with your rsync time?  That way we can assign rsync times for new
mirrors better.

The becomemirror.html changes:
1.  The contact person needs to be changed to either Tim or myself or
both (or we cc eachother when we get them)

Besides that, we think it is ready.  Tim and I have already tested and
rsync'ed our own servers and got the packages updated for the current
unstable book.

Any questions or problems, send us an eMail.

--
Justin R. Knierim
lfs at jrknierim dot de