Wanted: FTP mirror administrator

Justin Knierim lfs at jrknierim.de
Thu Jul 22 14:21:00 PDT 2004

Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> I think we do need to prevent heavy reliance on one person, in case of
> sudden leaves. This would certainly help. Can we also allow both Tim
> and Justin to maintain it? (perhaps via a shared account?) That would
> combine all advantages. Thanks,

I think that would be a good idea, so in case Tim or I ever go on
vacation/away/working 24/7, it will be updated.  Or if someone leaves.
If bandwidth is a concern, we can always use my mirror as a backup or
redundant mirror package host, if that makes any sense at all.

--
Justin R. Knierim
lfs at jrknierim dot de