r798 - /

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 22 10:35:31 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 17:23 -0600, wrote:
> Author: jeroen
> Date: 2004-07-20 17:23:36 -0600 (Tue, 20 Jul 2004)
> New Revision: 798
>
> Removed:
>    branches/
>    tags/
> Log:
> Remove unneeded directories for repository reorganization

Jeroen,

I'm not going to be available much during the middle of August, so I'd
like to get a few things done on the site now if possible.  Some of the
things I'd like to do require that the repository for TWiki is in good
working order, that I can make adjustments to the code and have the
commits be sent out to the site.  Is the branch I made good enough for
our requirements, (the harm has already been done :( ) or do we need to
set up a different branch?  If we do require a new one what do you think
is the best method of going about that, so I don't make the same
mistake?

Thanks,

--
Jeremy Huntwork