Wanted: FTP mirror administrator

Justin Knierim lfs at jrknierim.de
Wed Jul 21 22:55:44 PDT 2004

Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> Cool, two offers for maintenance (Tim Jackson or Justin Knierim), and
> one from Scott Kveton for a shell on a dedicated mirror machine (so we
> can always take it up ourselves). I have no strong preference for
> either option or person, but I'd prefer to have one (or more)
> dedicated "FTP dude". I don't know who is more qualified (and not sure
> how to find out), so I'd just assign it to the first person who
> responded, which is Tim Jackson.
>
> Thoughts, comments?

I don't know who is more qualified either.  Hehe.  But I have not been a
mirror for too long, around a year I think, so maybe Tim would be a
better choice.

Hehe, of course I was not first, it was 1:38am (in Germany) in the
morning when you sent the eMail!  ;)

--
Justin R. Knierim
lfs at jrknierim dot de