Wanted: FTP mirror administrator

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jul 21 22:48:00 PDT 2004

Jeroen Coumans said the following on 21-07-2004 01:38:

> If you're up for the job, please mail the website list! Thanks,

Cool, two offers for maintenance (Tim Jackson or Justin Knierim), and
one from Scott Kveton for a shell on a dedicated mirror machine (so we
can always take it up ourselves). I have no strong preference for either
option or person, but I'd prefer to have one (or more) dedicated "FTP
dude". I don't know who is more qualified (and not sure how to find
out), so I'd just assign it to the first person who responded, which is
Tim Jackson.

Thoughts, comments?

--
Groeten/Greetings,