Website down

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 20 15:42:23 PDT 2004

On Tue, 2004-07-20 at 11:14, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> Apparantly, the LFS server got restarted but Apache didn't come up
> properly. Dunno what happened; everything seems fine, but Apache doesn't
> serve any files and only shows the Webalizer directories.

Sorry to the late response. I was under the impression it was working
already (ie that Jeremy restarted apache). My mistake.

Anyways, problem is fixed now. It seems to be a bootorder problem:
apache is started before named, so all the virtual hosts aren't valid
yet due to no working DNS to resolve them.

--
Gerard Beekmans