[Fwd: can't checkout profiles]

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jul 19 07:46:24 PDT 2004

On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 12:32:57 -0700 (PDT)
jeremy at jutley.org wrote:

> Yep, guys, this was my own screwup.  I forgot to add the "svn" user to
> the groups for the other repos.  Thanks to Kevin for helping me
> diagnose this one, cause I was totally clueless.

Yeah, sorry guys.  I actually came across this on Friday, literally
*just* before I left for the weekend.  That's kinda why LFS didn't b0rk
(I added the svn user to the svnlfs group before anyone noticed it would
break things).  I should've emailed someone (Jeremy!) to let them know,
but was getting shouted at to get in the car to go :)

Glad it's sorted now,

Matt.