webmaster, nice site but bad affiliate choices ;\

Brian Slumberson BentlyMan at aol.com
Mon Jul 19 06:24:31 PDT 2004

I had the exact same affiliate programs on my site as you do. Obviously
the idea is to make the most money per visitor. Oh well you get to the
point, Mp3eternity.com has an affiliate program that actually makes money,
unlike the other programs. My links and my banners convert almost 1:30 visitors,
they also pays 75% of every sale. I think you can make around 48$ a sale.
I know it may seem small but it adds up. I know I don't know you, but I think
us webmaster should help each other out.

Either way check it out, give it a week and thank me later.

Best Regards,

Brian