New mirrors requeriments. Was: Re: so long and thanks for the fish

M.Canales.es manuel at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jul 19 03:14:33 PDT 2004

El Lun 19 Jul 2004 11:22 Jeroen Coumans escrbió:

> If anyone has problems with the new requirements, then please speak up.

I have problems. Isn't possible to me run the rsync daemon or create an ssh
account. The lfsmirror.lfs-es.org mirror is hosted at a commercial server that
don't want activate that services.

On the other side, this continous rsyncing with each mirror to synchronize each
TWiki edited page (and the direct connection to belgarath to make the the login
& page editions), don't could will increase the bandwhitd usage on belgarath?

--
Manuel Canales Esparcia
Usuario de LFS nº 2886: http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/