so long and thanks for the fish

Zeplin zeps at ihug.com.au
Sun Jul 18 06:35:44 PDT 2004

Roel Neefs wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-07-18 at 14:28, Zeplin wrote:
>
>>Jeroen Coumans wrote:

>>>Did I miss anyhting? Where did this come from?
>>>

>>Probably has a lot to do with the new requirements for running a mirror,
>>now the introduction of the wiki is going to be happening.
>>
>>Sounds to me like a like of software is needed, basicly putting the
>>security of the mirror into LFS's and Twiki hands.
>>
>>But ya never know, try emailing him directly
>

> I must say i indeed didn't like those new requirements, but they have
> nothing to do with my leaving. I'm just no longer interested in the lfs
> project. I was going to let it live for another while, but someone on
> irc yesterday made it clear that it wasn't wanted anymore.

Im shocked someone on irc would even consider that, You have been a
Vital part of user support on irc. And a good friend to me and many others.
Its a shame that you wont be with us. I tell ya the week without ya was
hard, And im kinda getting angry that someone would say that. So ill end
this mail here and mail you privatly.