Search page conf & tmpl

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 15 21:25:47 PDT 2004

Anderson,

index.cgi for search.linuxfromscratch.org was bringing up a blank page
so I went investigating...

Seems that somehow swish.tmpl had become an empty file so a template
wasn't being processed.  I had a copy of swish.tmpl in my home folder so
I copied it over.  After that I was getting errors finding the indexes.
I looked at the .swishcgi.conf and I think you were trying to iterate
through the indexes, right?   I couldn't figure out how to do that at
the moment, so I backed up the current version and restored the old one
so the search page would work for now.

As it stands now everything works and the files of the versions that
were in place when I came across them are intact with suffix .bak

Hope that's ok!

--
Jeremy Huntwork
http://www.jenacon.net