Repository organisation

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 15 13:21:16 PDT 2004

Jeremy Huntwork said the following on 15-07-2004 19:48:

> One more question, :) just to see if I'm actually wrapping my brain
> around this: this means that the current trunk, branches, tags in the
> www repository will get moved to /html? And we create a new /templates?
> Is that right?  Sorry for being so slow... I'm reading as much
> Subversion stuff as I can.

Yes; /html will contain the current site. I'm not sure about /templates
yet though. We have a long-term todo to adjust the templates of viewcvs,
bugzilla & mailman as well. It might be better to incorporate them
similar to how we've incorporated TWiki (with all benefits of versioned
configuration & easy upgrading).

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans