HTML problem with new svn2html2 script

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 15 06:48:48 PDT 2004

Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> Ok, I've fixed it for ALFS. Let me know when I should update the other
> sections as well.

That will only be necessary if:

- those other projects decide to reorg their SVN repositories in the
same manner ALFS did (which the website team is working on)
- those other projects want their SVN commit messages on the website
organized by sub-project, rather than just listed by date

If so, that project can add the appropriate project_desc properties to
their sub-projects, and switch over to svn2html2.pl for their log
message generation.