TWiki Mirror [was: Oregon mirror is not up to date]

Jeremy Huntwork jeremy at jenacon.net
Wed Jul 14 15:41:58 PDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 00:21 +0200, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> I'll make some quick changes on the above wiki page; perhaps you can
> include some instructions for the rsync+ssh setup? After that, we can
> submit it for considaration for the mirror admins.

No problem.  Note that if we end up having mixed methods of syncing,
(some mirrors rsync+ssh, some as daemons) we would have to know which
method each mirror uses in order to properly push the changes.  I would
prefer to have all mirrors use the same method, but we should be able to
set up for both if that is what is decided.

--
Jeremy Huntwork
http://www.jenacon.net