Repository organisation

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 13 14:16:16 PDT 2004

Hi,
Similar to ALFS, I'd like to reorganize the repository. I'd like to move
to the following directory structure:

/html/trunk
      /branches
      /tags
/twiki/trunk
       /branches
       /tags

/html/trunk contains the latest current trunk. twiki/trunk contains the
latest TWiki beta release, while branches contains our local setups. We
can add more directories for eg. the lfscounter.cgi and other scripts
we've produced, each populated with the trunk/branches/tags directories.

Obviously, changes here will have to be reflected in the website update
scripts. It's probably easiest to use svn properties, similar to how
they're used in LFS and BLFS. We can also use post-commit scripts to
trigger website updates, instead of the current time-based updates.

Comments?

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans