Bugzilla maintenance

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 13 11:06:25 PDT 2004

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:48:54 -0500
James Robertson <jwrober at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> I changed and removed the CVS version to SVN for all bugs for all
> products except LFS.

James, would you mind adding a 'testing' version to the LFS product too,
so we can track bugs that are reported against that branch?  By and
large such bugs will affect SVN too, but when fixed in 'testing' they
can be merged upstream.  Admittedly, when we start using the 3-tier
setup properly I'd imagine we should be doing the reverse (fixing on
trunk and then backporting to the testing branch).

Cheers,

Matt.