Bugzilla maintenance

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 13 08:12:28 PDT 2004

I think we need to come up with a more formally defined method of
managing Bugzilla version number maintenance, and make sure that every
person responsible for releases of an LFS product follows that method :-)

I just went to report a bug against lfs-bootscripts, and found that none
of the recent releases are listed in Bugzilla as available versions...
In addition, the Bugzilla "CVS" version tags should probably be changed
to "SVN" if that's possible.

Is it possible for LFS product releasers to add the new version numbers
directly, or do the permissions for that include too much other stuff
they shouldn't have?