Migration beginning

jeremy at jutley.org jeremy at jutley.org
Mon Jul 12 02:31:49 PDT 2004

> jeremy at jutley.org said the following on 12-07-2004 09:20:
>>
>> svn co svn+ssh://svn.linuxfromscratch.org/www/trunk www
>>
>> Jeroen, Anderson, Jeremy H, James, Gerard, and myself have commit privs
>> website currently.  If there are any issues, please let me know!
>
> My commit privs seems to be working great, thanks! One minor issue: I
> had to set a different username, and "svn co --username" doesn't work
> with ssh. So I added the following to ~/.ssh/config:
>
> host svn.linuxfromscratch.org
> user jeroen

Yeah, a couple of other people have found this - the --username flag I
believe is for DAV-based access to the repo.  For those of you who have to
do this, I believe it was found the following setup would work:

svn co svn+ssh://username@svn.linuxfromscratch.org/www/trunk www

Note that you only would need to do this on checkouts - checkins would
have this already set :)

-J-