TWiki Mirror [was: Oregon mirror is not up to date]

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jul 10 06:00:13 PDT 2004

On Saturday 10 July 2004 05:33 am, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> It's hardcoded in multiple files (run 'grep
> "test.linuxfromscratch.org" * -r'), most notably
> cgi-bin/twiki/lib/TWiki.cfg. Some files under twiki/data/ contain the
> string too, but we can fix that.
>
> Also, it's good that it's hardcoded since RR-DNS would take care of
> mirroring, if we proceed with that. We can also look at php.net's
> mirroring;
> http://www.php.net/source.php?url=/include/ip-to-country.inc
>
> PS how hard was it to setup the mirror?

Not bad, but I already had sshd and apache installed.  I didn't even
have to "install" twiki, I just pushed the entire site over.
Functionally, apart from the redirect, there is still a couple of bugs
I'm trying to work out, like I can't log in on the mirror.  But for
strictly reading, it's good!  Have to check to make sure which perl
modules are required...

Later today, (hopefully) I can go through what I did, and write out what
steps a mirror would need to take to get itself set up.

--
Jeremy Huntwork
http://www.jenacon.net