TWiki Mirror [was: Oregon mirror is not up to date]

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jul 10 02:33:53 PDT 2004

Jeremy Huntwork said the following on 09-07-2004 22:42:

> Okay, I went ahead and set this up, the rsync "pushing" seems to work
> well, even pushing only files that have changed.  I have the entire

Cool, that's great!

> twiki site here on jenacon, the only problem is that somewhere (and I
> haven't figured out where yet) test.linuxfromscratch.org is hardcoded
> into the installation so that I'm automatically redirected there when I
> try to access my local mirror.

It's hardcoded in multiple files (run 'grep "test.linuxfromscratch.org"
* -r'), most notably cgi-bin/twiki/lib/TWiki.cfg. Some files under
twiki/data/ contain the string too, but we can fix that.

Also, it's good that it's hardcoded since RR-DNS would take care of
mirroring, if we proceed with that. We can also look at php.net's
mirroring; http://www.php.net/source.php?url=/include/ip-to-country.inc

PS how hard was it to setup the mirror?

--