TWiki CSS

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jul 9 00:58:41 PDT 2004

Jeremy Huntwork said the following on 09-07-2004 04:42:

> This is the exact same script that is used on the current site?  If so,
> I agree with you that the problem isn't related to the script, because
> the style switcher on the current site works without trouble.
> On my machine Konqueror still hangs the first time you click a style
> link.  So, the only thing that seems to be left is the actual url in
> the link.  Did it always pass the session id before?

Yes, the script is exactly the same. The method of calling is largely
the same; I can easily eliminate those differences as well. On my
machine, it's largely stable; I can switch stylesheets multiple times,
with the javascript as well as Konqi's own switching, but I can always
make it hang. I've not succeed on the current incarnation.

I can at least rule out any bugs in stylesheet calling since I've copied
those lines exactly and still got Konqueror to hang. So the issue is
probably somewhere else. I'm not going to pursue this now though, it
happens rarely and the design is not finished either.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans