TWiki CSS

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 8 19:42:30 PDT 2004

On Thursday 08 July 2004 01:36 pm, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> Jeremy Huntwork said the following on 08-07-2004 16:52:
> > http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~jhuntwork/css.jpg
>
> Thanks, I've fixed it now (changed width to min-width), and at least
> on my Konqueror-3.2.2 the styleswitching seems to work.

Yup. Looks good.

> Sometimes
> (after repeated switching) Konqueror goes in some infinite loop and
> consumes all CPU, but I have no idea what this causes. It's not
> related to the styleswitcher.js, since Konqi's own styleswitcher has
> the same problem.
>
> All is fine in Safari though, so hopefully this is resolved in newer
> Konqueror versions.

This is the exact same script that is used on the current site?  If so,
I agree with you that the problem isn't related to the script, because
the style switcher on the current site works without trouble.
On my machine Konqueror still hangs the first time you click a style
link.  So, the only thing that seems to be left is the actual url in
the link.  Did it always pass the session id before?

--
Jeremy Huntwork
http://www.jenacon.net