TWiki CSS

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 8 10:36:07 PDT 2004

Jeremy Huntwork said the following on 08-07-2004 16:52:
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~jhuntwork/css.jpg

Thanks, I've fixed it now (changed width to min-width), and at least on
my Konqueror-3.2.2 the styleswitching seems to work. Sometimes (after
repeated switching) Konqueror goes in some infinite loop and consumes
all CPU, but I have no idea what this causes. It's not related to the
styleswitcher.js, since Konqi's own styleswitcher has the same problem.

All is fine in Safari though, so hopefully this is resolved in newer
Konqueror versions.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans