TWikiAdmins

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 8 08:10:57 PDT 2004

On Wednesday 07 July 2004 07:17 pm, Anderson Lizardo wrote:
> On Wednesday 07 July 2004 18:57, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> > I have no objections to this.  (Kinda feel like I'm along for the
> > ride with a lot of it ;) ) I can start looking into this a bit
> > further, and as I go, if have any ideas, I'll let you know.
>
> Please do it. You can start taking a look at the register script and
> how to send the user information to the lfscounter DB while still
> maintaining the TWiki account registration functionality.

Just thinking out loud a bit here:

It seems we'll have to adjust the TWikiRegistration page to post to our
lfscounter script and have that call the TWiki register script if the
user chooses to register a TWiki account.  Something like this:

			 lfscounter.cgi

		     Already Have an LFS id?
			|		|
		       yes              no