TWikiAdmins

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jul 7 16:18:23 PDT 2004

On Wednesday 07 July 2004 07:17 pm, Anderson Lizardo wrote:
> On Wednesday 07 July 2004 18:57, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> > I have no objections to this.  (Kinda feel like I'm along for the
> > ride with a lot of it ;) ) I can start looking into this a bit
> > further, and as I go, if have any ideas, I'll let you know.
>
> Please do it. You can start taking a look at the register script and
> how to send the user information to the lfscounter DB while still
> maintaining the TWiki account registration functionality.
>
> BTW, I think it's a good idea to create a test copy of the current
> lfscounter database (or then create a new empty one) for testing
> purposes. This will allow us to test both your new lfscounter.cgi
> script and this aproach on belgarath without fear of messing
> something ;)

Already have an empty copy db set up on jenacon.net:

http://www.jenacon.net/cgi-bin/lfscounter.cgi

The script on jenacon currently queries belgarath, but it registers new
users on a copied database on jenacon.  I can change the script to
query from the copy too...

--
Jeremy Huntwork
http://www.jenacon.net