TWikiAdmins

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jul 7 16:17:24 PDT 2004

On Wednesday 07 July 2004 18:57, Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
> I have no objections to this.  (Kinda feel like I'm along for the ride
> with a lot of it ;) ) I can start looking into this a bit further, and
> as I go, if have any ideas, I'll let you know.

Please do it. You can start taking a look at the register script and how to
send the user information to the lfscounter DB while still maintaining the
TWiki account registration functionality.

BTW, I think it's a good idea to create a test copy of the current lfscounter
database (or then create a new empty one) for testing purposes. This will
allow us to test both your new lfscounter.cgi script and this aproach on
belgarath without fear of messing something ;)

lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org