ALFS SVN page still needs editing

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jul 6 14:30:09 PDT 2004

Kevin P. Fleming said the following on 06-07-2004 18:27:

> This page still needs quite a few changes (I wish we had a CMS so I
> could do them myself :-()) Much of these changes should go on the SVN
> pages for the other projects too as they are converted.

Well, there's test.lfs.org and wiki.lfs.org for all your writing needs.
Until the CMS is ready to be widely deployed, the easiest way for
everyone to update content is to copy the page into one of those
systems, edit it there and mail the website list to import them into the
website.

For Subversion we already created a page some time ago:
<http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/index.php?pagename=Subversion>,
although we should probably start using test.lfs.org more instead of the
current wiki, since it has more functions and management capacities
(such as ACL's for pages and user authentication). First we'll need to
setup the necessary groups & users, and perhaps some scripts to
synchronize with belgerath's users & permissions (I've added this to our
todo list).

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans