Website RSS nits

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jul 1 09:07:00 PDT 2004

Jeroen Coumans wrote:

> It's in the HTML header, thus "should be" detectable by an RSS
> aggregator. On that assumption I previously removed the RSS links.

Ahh, I'm new at this, and using the Sage extension for Firefox. I didn't
realize there was any method to do this other than using direct RSS
links, which I've been bookmarking from all the other sites I watch.

I don't know if this extension has any way to grab RSS feeds from the
HTML headers... actually, I just checked their wiki, and it's not
implemented yet. For those of using less intelligent aggregators, having
RSS links that are visible would be handy :-)