Glibc tarball and mirror host in acknowledgements

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 29 02:33:35 PST 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 20:22, Justin Knierim wrote:
> Hello team,
>
> I would like to host the glibc tarball also.  I heard before that the
> original tarball should be rsynced from the linuxfromscratch server.  I
> searched the archives but did not see any messages about this.  Could
> someone enlighten me, or email me private at justin at jrknierim dot de.

There was a message on lfs-admin if I'm not mistaken. (found it:
subject: Glibc tarball download mirrors - date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004
09:59:29 -0700. I'll forward it to you.)

> Maybe I did not get the message also because my name and email are not
> listed on the website mirror acknowledgements.  :)  Maybe could someone
> put me in, so that if there are problems etc. someone can reach me...

I've added your name to the ack-page. BTW as a general message to
everyone: you can add your own name to the Wiki
http://wiki.linuxfromscratch.org/index.php?pagename=Acknowledgments
page. This will make it easier for us to sync both pages.

FAQ and Website Maintainer