Glibc tarball and mirror host in acknowledgements

Justin Knierim lfs at jrknierim.de
Wed Jan 28 11:22:05 PST 2004

Hello team,

I would like to host the glibc tarball also.  I heard before that the
original tarball should be rsynced from the linuxfromscratch server.  I
searched the archives but did not see any messages about this.  Could
someone enlighten me, or email me private at justin at jrknierim dot de.

Maybe I did not get the message also because my name and email are not
listed on the website mirror acknowledgements.  :)  Maybe could someone
put me in, so that if there are problems etc. someone can reach me...

Justin Knierim
Justin at jrknierim dot de
Mirror Host for lfs-matrix.de
(Mirror since 2003-11-15)