[OT] I'm back

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 27 02:10:11 PST 2004

Hi,
Finally have my notebook returned to me. In the meantime, I used an old
notebook, which died on me too! Since that was my backup machine, I
didn't have very recent backups (well, two weeks old) so I've lost some
data. I'll take care of the smaller updates required now, the bigger
things (implementation of the organizational docs, the CMS templates)
will take some more time. Don't hesitate to ping me if there's anything
I'm supposed to do but seem to have forgotten!

Thanks,