MD5sums on linuxfromscratch.org

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Jan 24 16:03:30 PST 2004

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 09:04, Jeroen Coumans wrote:
> bundled tarball. The bundled tarball is verified with MD5sums and signed
> by Gerard, but his key cannot be verified trustworthy.

The only way to truly verify my key is to come visit me, look at y
drivers license to make sure the name on it is "Gerard Beekmans" and the
pic matches my face and then I give you my key personally at which point
that key can be trusted to be mine.

Canmore is nice this time of year, ya'll are invited :)

--
Gerard Beekmans