MD5sums on linuxfromscratch.org

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at jeroencoumans.nl
Wed Jan 21 09:52:01 PST 2004

Stuart Harris - Chief Systems Engineer Intermedia said the following on
21-1-2004 17:11:
> The site's structure was updated about 2 weeks ago - as it now mirrors
> the GLIBC for LFS and to make it a bit more sensible, however I'm
> guessing this didn't get updated by webteam?...

Stuart, I'm terribly sorry; I was under the impression that I updated
the links, however it seems that I didn't commit it! Fixed now...
(didn't you notice how much spare bandwidth you had? ;) )

I've also removed all links to Gerard's key on the mirrors and replaced
them with a generic link to the LFS server.

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans