MD5sums on linuxfromscratch.org

Stuart Harris - Chief Systems Engineer Intermedia stuart at intermedia.com.sg
Wed Jan 21 07:45:09 PST 2004

This has come up before, and the MD5 sums _SHOULD_ be identical as
everyone originally got a copy of gerards tar file he signed,- in
reality if they don't match then someone has been playing with the
tarfile!, I'll try and figure out the status of the tar files later
today (I'm busy as hell at the moment! :( - new pc doesn't want to work!
and try and sort this out - as for the other points brought up, it'd be
a simple case of making direct links (via the website) of a local copy @
www.linuxfromscratch.org of the MD5sums, and gerards key.