Fwd: German translation of LFS 5.0 finished

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jan 18 15:24:09 PST 2004

Sorry about that. Your message was indeed seem on the mailing list, but you
did not receive any answer yet because right now Jeroen is unable to fully
monitor the list due to problems on his notebook (see
http://archives.linuxfromscratch.org/mail-archives/website/2004-January/002160.html).
I am fowarding your message directly to him so he can take care of this issue
ASAP.