Mailing list section on website

Richard A Downing FBCS geek109 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 14 01:18:26 PST 2004

The part-page:

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/mail.html#vacation

refers to vacation mode (which is what I think Majordorko calls it).  In
mailman it's the Mail Delivery Option.  Same function, different name.
Maybe the wording here should be different?  I spent a happy few minutes
trying to find Vacation Mode.

If we eventually have to use subscription-only to defeat SPAM , then NNTP
users can use this option to stop mail delivery whilst still allowing
posting.

--
Richard A Downing FBCS
http://www.freewebs.com/109bean/