Drupal setup - test and vote!

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 12 19:01:58 PST 2004

Anderson Lizardo wrote:

> I've setup the Drupal[1] CMS at http://test.linuxfromscratch.org. Go ahead and
> register an account, give suggestions, report bugs, do general test and vote!
> Ignore the current theme, we will have a LFS theme soon.

I don't actually mind the current theme, it's nicer than the Wordpress
default theme :-)

OK, so I created an account, but I assume that means I'll have to be
"authorized" to be able to add/edit content. Otherwise I don't see any
links to allow for that.

I think I like how the LFS/BLFS/ALFS links work; by default you get the
group-specific plus "General" news items, but you can click the small
"ALFS" next to an item to filter down to only that category. That is nice.