Evaluating CMSes (Continuation)

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 12 02:13:47 PST 2004

Hi Anderson Lizardo. You said the following on 01/12/04 02:48:
> On Sunday 11 January 2004 16:22, Anderson Lizardo wrote:
>
>>1. Drupal - http://www.drupal.org
>

> I like it :). Simple interface, but some powerful features. It has various
> add-on modules for various things, like Wiki integration, polls, output of
> CVS logs (see the complete list at http://drupal.org/project/releases).

Great, let me know when we can start testing it. I'll look into the zope
template things; seems like a powerful way to write webpages, although I
don't want to lock myself totally into one system. What happens if,
after a couple of years, we have to migrate to a different template
system? Will all our templates become obselete and have to be rewritten?
Or is there some DTML-XML conversion possible? I'm sure you'll have a
solution :)

FAQ and Website Maintainer